- 2 sheets of Sunbulah Puff Pastry, thawed
- 6 tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. milk or water
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Spray your mini muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Unfold one sheet of puff pastry, with the fold lines in an up and down direction.
- Spread the puff pastry with 3 tablespoons brown sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
- Spread to the edges with a brush or your hands.
- Roll from the bottom up until you have a nice tight tube of cinnamon roll goodness.
- Cut into 12 slices, using the fold lines as a guide if you need to.
- Place each slice in a muffin tin cavity, flat side up so you can see the swirl.
- Repeat with the other sheet of puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the rolls are cooling, mix the glaze.
- Serve warm!